Thursday 10 November 2011

Cook.Vegan.Lover Package Swap 2011

This year I took part in the annual Cook.Vegan.Lover package swap, and I was matched with Amanda from karMama.

Package Swap

I was very excited to receive a little box filled with goodies. Amanda is from NB in Canada, and sent me some exciting local goodies. This included some sweet potato chips (which were delicious... they are better than the sweet potato chips we get here), some amazing blueberry tea (so good, I can't wait to ice it as well for summer!), some dried cranberries (they are awaiting their fate) and some maple candy (I was so excited to try this!), as well as a really cute little place mat called a Mug Rug, some stickers and some lovely prints made by Amanda herself.

Thank you Amanda! It is wonderful to find a swap buddy who is willing to post to the other end of the earth.

I must apologise for being horrendously late posting this, it was meant to be up by the 21st of October! However thanks to the international postage system, I received my package in late October and was in full MoFo engulfment, and then it was my 30th birthday. That's right, I am now 30! I celebrated with several food related activities, you will be very happy to know, and I'll be popping up some blog posts for that soon!

Have you taken part in a package swap before?

Cute Kitty Photo of the Post

Gizmo paw and tail

My Gizmo's paw, holding on to her tail. Squeee.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're still enjoying your birthday, even though it's over.

    Yum Cha yesterday was fantastic - and we had dinner at James' parents' place.. She made PUMPKIN CHURROS - they were deeelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to YOU now! I'm pretty sure scorpios are the best, ever. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind words on my post about supporting authors. It means a lot to me that so many share my view.

    Adorable kitty photos, by the way!

    ReplyDelete