Saturday 20 September 2008

A very first blog.

A very first blog post on a new blog! Oh the excitement - who will read it? Who will ignore it? Who wants to look at pictures of vegan food and kittens galore?

I am currently on call at the clinic, watching Supernatural and moseying around the internet. I have really nothing interesting to say in this first post, but I thought I would post a photo of vegan cake (because, you know, awesome), to at least make something in this post worthwhile!



It is a Raspberry Blackout Cake with Ganache frosting that I made for my friend's birthday party this year. From Vegan With A Vengeance.

Stay tuned for more ramblings!

6 comments:

  1. It's like my perfect blog to read - kittens and vegan foodings - yay!! Great start - now: get some training in for VeganMoFo - I know I'm going to have to as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. Also - what Zuckerbaby said....
    Yay!!!! Another Aussie vegan blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, a Susan-y blog! :)

    Food and kittens sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, we are like twin blogs with our love of kittens and vegan food and pink backgrounds.

    That cake looks amazing!

    Mandee (Kitteh) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me! I'll look at kittens galore! (Plus the stray cat hair thing? If you look closely at least 40% of my posts have a kitty hair stuck somewhere in the food and I never see it until I've put the photo on the computer!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers, that cake looks good. I think I got a sugar high just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete